Conversations Magazine, March/April 2024

Conversations Magazine, March/April 2024

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Recording Artist Lexi Noel: Moving Full Force Towards Fulfilling Her Dreams

by Cyrus Webb

From the time she was a little girl Lexi Noel knew she wanted to be a singer. In fact she enlisted the support of her friends who joined her as back-up singers and even charged her parents and theirs to watch them perform! Today she has no problem finding an audience, building up a loyal fan base through YouTube and having over hundreds of thousands stay in touch with ever tweet on Twitter. Lexi is living out her dreams--and loving every moment of it.

"It's been crazy for me," she explained during our conversation when reflecting on how much her support has grown over the years. "I didn't realize how much of a huge impact I could have on people's lives."

She says she hears almost daily from people who say they can relate to her and the stuff she sings about---and even what she wears. "My fans know that I am one of them."

What began with just covers of popular songs on YouTube has definitely grown to tens of thousands of hits per video. "I was taking a chance and it exploded," Lexi says. "It all became such an amazing thing. It still hasn't hit me. People will randomly shout out my name in the mall. I'm still getting used to it."

Now especially Lexi is showcasing not just her own talents and skills but showing others what they can do as well. "I thought I had to be older to be a role model," she told me, but that is exactly what she is to many young girls and women today. And it's not just through music that she is making her mark. Her anti-bullying campaign has caught fire on social media and tweets like "I am so much more than what you see..." have allowed her fans to know that they don't have to allow others to judge them or dictate who they are. They can be themselves and do so proudly.

"I'm on my own tour (the CHASE YOUR DREAMS tour), spreading positively to my fans and encouraging them to go after their dreams." Lexi has been checking in with her fans, keeping them updated on new music and performance updates. "With social media it can be spread so many different ways," she says "We're all united through the Internet."

Lexi's advice for anyone with a dream? "People are going to tell you what you can't do. As long as you know you have the power and the will do to it just go for it! Keep on going for it full force and never give up. You never know what can happen."

Stay connected with Lexi at www.twitter.com/leximusic411, www.facebook.com/leximusic411 as well as Instagram at www.instagram.com/leximusic411. You can also find her videos on Youtube at www.youtube.com/LexiMusic411Vids.

No comments:

Post a Comment