Conversations Magazine, March/April 2024

Conversations Magazine, March/April 2024

Saturday, January 11, 2020

[To You, From Me] Why Your Story Matters

We've all heard the saying that "Everyone has a story". I have definitely found that to be true.

This special edition of Conversations Magazine, our first issue of 2020 really sets the stage for what I hope will be another inspiring year for you, our reader. We want you to know that everyone---yourself included---has a story that deserves to be told.

I loved putting together this issue as it showcases that no matter where we come from or how others might see us, there is so much we have to offer the world. I look at my life, the highs and the lows, and realize that it all has helped me to be the person I am today.

I know what it's like to feel invisible. I know what it's like to not realize that my voice mattered. When I was able to embrace my power, however, and start sharing with the world it changed everything for me. The same can be true for you, too.

As you go through this magazine think about yourself. Try to see yourself in the stories of those that we profile. That is sure to encourage you to realize that your story is just as valuable. All you have to do is recognize that and then take the steps necessary to share it.

Lots of great things are happening for Conversations this year, for our radio show, the magazine, book club and other projects. Stay connected with us along the way, and please feel free to share with us how you are going to make 2020 the year that you let your voice be heard.



Cyrus Webb, Editor-In-Chief
Conversations Magazine
www.cyruswebb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment