Conversations Magazine, March/April 2024

Conversations Magazine, March/April 2024

Sunday, May 10, 2020

[MODEL SPOTLIGHT] Jah Saint Akano

by Cyrus Webb

One of the things that Conversations has been able to do over the years is not just spotlight those who are already household names but shine a spotlight on new talent. That is true in this Model Spotlight with model and recording artist Jah Saint Akano of Nigeria.

I had the pleasure of giving him his first radio interview on Conversations LIVE and now we are excited to give him his first international feature through Conversations Magazine.

At 27 he is able to not just pursue his passion but show others around the world what they can do if they are willing to do the work, regardless of where you live.

Jah Saint, glad to be able to share your story with the readers of Conversations. When did you realize you wanted to do music and model?
It was in 2009 that I started doing music. I enjoyed it, but wanted to do more. It was in 2018 that I switched and started to do modeling. That is what I have been spending my time on now.

Who have been some of your inspirations in music?
I like a lot of different type of music. I am fans of everyone from Kirk Franklin, Chris brown to 2Pac.

Who are some of your inspirations with modeling?
When it comes to model I would say guys like Justin Bieber and Denola Grey.

How has social media helped you to make connections?
It has really helped me a lot, especially Facebook. We live in a digital world. I have met with people who have helped my career most especially, you, Cyrus and people who are of good criticisms too. Without a doubt my highest fan base are on social media.

A lot is going on right now, Jah Saint. What are you looking forward to doing this year with your career?
I’m looking forward to work with some products/brands and maybe appear in a musical video.

What advice would you have for others pursuing their dreams and goals?
We all should keep pushing through. The sky is big enough for every bird to fly at the same time. Never give up on yourself or your dreams.

Thank you for your time, Jah Saint. How can our audience stay connected with you.
Thank you for the opportunity, Cyrus. you can reach me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/jahsaint.akano and on Instagram at www.instagram.com/jahsaint1.

No comments:

Post a Comment