Conversations Magazine, March/April 2024

Conversations Magazine, March/April 2024

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Conversations' "Model Citizen": Francesca Pucher


Conversations' "Model Citizen": Francesca Pucher

Age: 31 years old

Height: 5'3 1/2

Weight: 98lbs

Francesca in her own words: "I am a Fitness Professional and healthy cook, my interest growing up has always been modeling, the only problem I had was my height and frame. I was always interested in modeling even before training became
my life. I was into performance theatre so I always loved the ability
to express myself through my voice and dance.

I feel modeling is the same way, like they say a picture can say a thousand words. I did some modeling when I was younger but nothing big. I always wanted the
chance to be in a models shoes even for a short period of time (even
tried fitness modeling).

How do she stay motivated in pursuing your dreams?
"I continue to envision myself reaching my goal. I imagine what it
would feel like and or be like. I think that if you have a vision and
put it out there it will be that much easier to achieve."

What advice does Francesca have for others who are pursuing their own goals in life?
"No dream is unattainable, if you want it bad enough them make it
happen. Realize things don't happen overnight, but if you have faith
and a strong support system anything is possible."

Find out more information about Francesca by visiting www.francescapucher.com

No comments:

Post a Comment