As someone who appreciates the power of the written word, I am always looking for others who are putting pen to paper and giving the world something great through prose. I might not always agree with what is being said, but I can appreciate the skills and the gift that the author had.
* "Utter Magic" by April Mahoney (A Good Person Publishing)
* "God,Seed" by Rebecca Foust and Lorna Stevens (Tebot Bach Press)
* "BRAGN: Be Real and Great Now" by Zenaida Roy-Almario (BRAGN)
* "Dusting the Glass" by Nancy Kaye Dobson (Xlibris)
* "Nigger For Life" by Neal Hall, M.D. (unknown)
* "Reflections of a Mississippi Magnolia" by Patricia Neely-Dorsey (Grant House Publishing)
* "Looking Into Your Voice" by Cathie Borrie (Nightwing Press)
* "Praise Poetry and Propaganda" by Janicfe E. Groves Todd (Unlock Publishing House)
* "REFLECTIONS: Thoughts, Passions, & Truths" by Ya Ya Z. Badasu (Passionate Writer Publishing)
* "While There Is Still Time" by Terrell Dunnum (Tate Publishing)
Want to share your own poetic favorites? Would love to hear about them! Contact me at email@example.com. Your choices might be featured in an upcoming blog post or even in Conversations Magazine!