Conversations Magazine, March/April 2024

Conversations Magazine, March/April 2024

Friday, March 8, 2013

Recording Artist Jinsu Gives Critics A Reason to Be Mad


by Cyrus Webb

Recording artist Jinsu has a reason to celebrate. The young artist is beginning 2013 with a new single ("Let'em Be Mad" featuring Ne-Yo) and a buzz surrounding him that is sure to keep him going through the year.

"I've been doing music a long time," he told Cyrus Webb during an interview on Conversations LIVE radio show. "It's great to see people respond to it the way they are. Makes me feel good."

Adding to that feeling is the message of the music he is showing. Knowing the trappings that come with life in the spotlight, Jinsu is staying focused on what matters. "I use the naysayers as motivation for my career," he told Webb. "We all are going to have people who talk. We just can't let them stop us."

This is a message that the artist is sharing with his fans as well via social media. "It's great to be able to connect with the fans who I see as my friends. I wouldn't be able to do this without them."

Where Jinsu seems to really come alive is on the stage, and Webb asked him about that experience. "It's something you really can't put into words," he said. "I love the energy and I feed off that. It makes everything else worthwhile."

Look for more great music from Jinsu this year. You can stay in contact with him at www.twitter.com/sqjinsu or on Youtube at www.youtube.com/youngjinsutv.

No comments:

Post a Comment