I read A LOT of books, and thankfully because of the work I do I get to enjoy some titles before they are officially released to the world. Though there were some amazing reads that came out in 2015, I am really excited about 2016 and what it has in store for readers.
Here are 10 books (7 fiction and 3 non-fiction) that I have read and enjoyed and I believe you should definitely add to your reading list in 2016. Some might have been released after I compiled Conversations' top books of 2015. Others you might have to pre-order and wait a little while before being able to enjoy it. Either way trust me when I say that each one is worth the time and your support.
Cyrus Webb Presents... 10 Books You Need to Read in 2016
(listed in no particular order)
- The Restaurant Critic's Wife by Elizabeth LaBan (Lake Union)
- Best Friends Forever by Kimberla Lawson Roby (Grand Central Publishing)
- Given Not Taken by Kenneth Thomas, Sr. (Jozef Syndicate)
- The Way I Used To Be by Amber Smith (McElderry Books)
- Angels Burning by Tawni O'Dell (Gallery Books)
- Writers on Writing by Antoinette Kuritz and Jared Kuritz (Nightstand Press)
- The Four Purposes of Life by Dan Millman (New World Library)
- A Better Life by Michael Jenet (Motivational Press)
- Karma's A Killer by Tracy Weber (Midnight Ink Books)
- Hustle. Believe. Receive. by Sarah Centrella (Skyhorse Publishing)