Conversations Magazine, March/April 2024

Conversations Magazine, March/April 2024

Tuesday, April 25, 2023

[REVIEW] This song speaks to the heart, makes you reflect. Love it!


2022 was a great year for music. I am just discovering the gift that is Paloma Faith, though Teddy Swims is someone I have followed for some time. When I saw this song was released I knew I had to get it---and WOW.

It's a powerful message that anyone can relate to. When you have been in any kind of relationship and things don't go right YOU KNOW that feeling they are speaking about. And as I thought about the words of the song it really shows that is how you know you TRULY CARE---because if you didn't you wouldn't feel the way you do.

It's powerful, relatable and just what we need to understand why we feel what we feel at times. It speaks to the heart for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment