Conversations Magazine, March/April 2024

Conversations Magazine, March/April 2024

Saturday, April 1, 2023

[To You, From Me] Celebrating 16 (and a half) years of Conversations Magazine

As you dive into this issue of Conversations Magazine there are two things I want to say: THANK YOU, and I'm sorry. 

What you are currently reading is a labor of love that began in 2022, the ACTUAL YEAR that Conversations Magazine turned 16. This issue is a nice snapshot of the amazing profiles I have been privileged to share in the pages of Conversations since it began in my parents' living room back in April 2006. The mission has remained the same, however, we have definitely grown and expanded over the years.

For your support I say THANK YOU. This would NOT be possible without the individuals who share their stories with me, the readers who continue to show their support and the advertisers who trust me to amplify their messages. This is a team effort, and together we have given the world something that I am proud of.

Now more to the apology. As I mentioned this issue was due to reach you in 2022, however, life happened to me in ways that made my giving it the proper release impossible. I have been extremely blessed over the past 16 years, yet with that success has come situations that take time to deal with and process. I want to apologize to you, the reader, for its tardiness. I want to apologize to our advertisers. Though we are gearing up for the 17th anniversary now of this publication, there was NO WAY I wasn't going to give you this issue. You have waited long enough.

There are lots of exciting things happening with Conversations Media Group and my team over the next several months. Some will be shared here in this publication soon. Others you'll find on my social media.

I welcome you to sit back and enjoy the journey with me. The best, I promise, is yet to come. Thank you for allowing us to continue feeding your love of life. 


Happy reading! 



Cyrus Webb, Editor-In-Chief 
Conversations Magazine/ Mississippi Success Magazine 

No comments:

Post a Comment