As a media personality and Top Amazon.com Reviewer who reads hundreds of books a year I am often asked for recommendations for those with particular interests.
I find myself lately being asked a lot about books that fellow Mississippi native and media powerhouse Oprah Winfrey might be interested in, and that led me to think about selections that might fit her interest. Like myself, Oprah enjoys both fiction and non-fiction reads that are entertaining, inspiring and have a message that we can’t wait to share with others.
As the summer is approaching and people are thinking about books that might appeal to Oprah and her audience I am compiled “20 Books Oprah Should Read in 2019” that I have enjoyed, and I feel confident recommending to her and the O team. Enjoy!
- The Honey Bus by Meredith May
- Stronger by Dr. Teresa Smith
- Yes, I'm That Guy by William Sanderson
- The Gifts of Acceptance by Daniel A. Miller
- T.R.U.T.H. by Mary Ellen Ciganovich
- Bill Duke: My 40-Year Career On Screen and Behind the Camera by Bill Duke
- Silent Voices by Debbie Nau Redmond
- Waisted by Randy Susan Meyers
- Trophy Life by Lea Geller
- Trespassed by Sonya Visor
- An Unspeakable Secret by Glenda L. Hunter
- The Life and Times of Clyde Kennard by Derek R. King
- Food For L.I.F.E. by Lisa W. Beckwith
- Daughters Betrayed by Their Mothers by Holli Kenley
- #SpeakLife: A 100 Day Devotional by La'Ticia Nicole
- When the Owl Sings by David C. Maloney
- Blindsided and Ambushed by Lisa Y. Sparrow
- Break Every Chain by Jonathan E. Hickory
- Addicted to Hate by Lucia Mann
- Called to Forgive by Anthony B. Thompson