Saturday, October 16, 2010
(Oct. 17-22, 2010) This Week on Conversations LIVE Radio
(Oct. 17-22, 2010) This week Conversations LIVE Radio will reach a new milestone: celebrating its 400th guest in one year! In the seven years that Mississippi native Cyrus Webb has been hosting the radio show, this is the first time he has interviewed this amount of individuals in one 12-month period---and there are still several weeks left to go in 2010!
What can you expect from this week's edition of Conversations LIVE? Webb will be continuing his theme "Should Love Ever Hurt?" as part of recognizing October as Domestic Violence Month. He will also be talking with individuals who are making their first appearances on the program to talk about what they are doing and how others can find out more information.
As always the show will be heard live on our radio affilliates and streamed online at www.blogtalkradio.com/conversationslive as well as through our national switchboard at 1.347.426.3645. Guests are encouraged to call into the switchboard at least 5 min. early and alert the producer that you are ready for the interview by pressing "1". Missed the live shows? They will be available for listening and podcasts afterwards.
* Sunday, October 17, 2010 @ 10:30a.m. EST (9:30a.m. CST/7:30a.m. PT)--- INSPIRATIONAL CONVERSATIONS
Join hosts Mary E. Gilder and Cyrus Webb for this week's edition of Inspirational Conversations.
* Sunday, October 17, 2010 @ 7p.m. EST (6p.m. cST/4p.m. PT) --- AUTHORS ELLIOT GRAVES AND DONAVAN ON CONVERSATIONS LIVE
At the top of the hour, Cyrus Webb welcomes author Elliot Graves to Conversations LIVE. Then at 30 min. past the hour, Webb talks with author Donavan.
* Monday, October 18, 2010 @ 1:30p.m. EST (12:30p.m. CST/10:30a.m. PT) --- AUTHOR JOHN FLOYD ON CONVERSATIONS LIVE RADIO
Cyrus Webb welcomes author John Floyd to Conversations LIVE to discuss what led him to writing and his new book CLOCKWORK.
* Monday, October 18, 2010 @ 8p.m. EST (7p.m. CST/5p.m. PT) --- AUTHOR BERNARD BOULTON AND KEN VEREEN OF FASHION BEAUTY AND BEYOND ON CONVERSATIONS LIVE
At the top of the hour, Cyrus Webb welcomes back author Bernard Boulton to Conversations LIVE to discuss writing his debut novel and what he hopes young men take away from it. Then at 30 min. past the hour, Ken Vereen of Fashion Beauty and Beyond introduces Webb to a few of his associates that will be a part of a new cruise coming in December 2010.
* Tuesday, October 19, 2010 @ 1p.m. EST (12p.m. CST/10a.m. PT) --- AUTHOR PAMELA ABRAHAM ON CONVERSATIONS LIVE RADIO
Cyrus Webb talks with Pamela Abraham about how she is using her experience with abuse and her book BEYOND INFINITE SADNESS. This interview is part of Conversations' "Should Love Ever Hurt" discussion during October 2010.
* Tuesday, October 19, 2010 @ 8p.m. est (7p.m. cst/5p.m. pt) --- AUTHORS DA'NEEN HALE AND PATRICIA A. THOMAS ON CONVERSATIONS LIVEAt the top of the hour, host Cyrus Webb welcomes back author Da'Neen Hale to discuss her journey as an author and her book POSSESSION that tackles the topic of domestic violence. Then at 30 min. past the hour, Webb talks with Minister Patricia A. Thomas about what led her to writing, her book GOD REVEALS A MYSTERY and how she has been of assistance to those affected by domestic violence and other forms of abuse.
* Wednesday, October 20, 2010 @ 1p.m. est (12p.m. CST/10a.m. PT) --- AUTHOR DAVID CHE, MD ON CONVERSATIONS LIVE
Cyrus Webb welcomes Dr. David Che to Conversations LIVE to discuss his new book.
* Wednesday, October 20, 2010 @ 8p.m. est (7p.m. cst/5p.m. pt) --- AUTHORS H. P. DAVIS AND B. SWANGIN' WEBSTER ON CONVERSATIONS LIVE
At the top of the hour, Cyrus Webb talks with author H. P. Davis about his writing career. Then at 30 min. past the hour, Webb talks with author B. Swangin' Webster about his literary journey and what's next for him.
* Thursday, October 21, 2010 @ 1p.m. est (12p.m. cst/10a.m. pt) --- AUTHOR YOLANDA SHANKS ON CONVERSATIONS LIVE
Cyrus Webb talks with author Yolanda Shanks on Conversations LIVE about what led her to writing and her new project.
* Thursday, October 21, 2010 @ 8p.m. est (7p.m. cst/5p.m. pt) --- AUTHORS ALICIA RICE AND KEVIN BENTON ON CONVERSATIONS LIVE
At the top of the hour Cyrus Webb talks with author Alicia Rice about her surviving abuse and how she is helping others through her story and her books. At 30 min. past the hour, Webb talks with author Kevin Benton about his book and how he is trying to help others through the scriptures.
To find out more information about Conversations LIVE and upcoming projects, visit www.conversationsliveradio.com or www.blogtalkradio.com/conversationslive to catch us. Interested in being a guest or advertising on Conversations LIVE? Contact Cyrus Webb at email@example.com or 601.896.5616.