When challenges come our way it's easy for us to retreat or give up. For Irene Vaksberg quitting was not an option. She turned the pain from a life-changing accident into a purpose that has not just benefit her but others as well.
In this conversation we discussed how she overcame the fear of judgment and has become a cheerleader for others.
Irene, we are so glad to be featuring you as one of our 25 People You Should Know in 2026. What has it been like to see the impact you are having in the lives of others?
The impact that my story has had is helping change lives all over the world. On various social media platforms, people connect with me to tell them how much my words of inspiration and my overcoming years of chronic pain has helped them in those hard times.
It helped me heal and find my voice through facing my traumas from the accident. I'm more comfortable speaking in my purpose and that has given me more confidence to share my story everyday.
Your story is the thing that is really connecting with people around the world. Was it an easy decision for you to share what you have been through?
It was not easy to share my story. My biggest fear was being judged, and I was afraid of what people would think when I would open up about what I'd been dealing with in silence. Everyone wants to show the best, not the worst. I knew that someone out there needed my voice, and I wanted to help them see that they can get up just like I did. The journey didn't start about me. It started about others. In the process sharing for others helped me heal in the end.
I have seen you show up again and again online and in person, letting people know what has changed your life. How were you introduced to this revolutionary technology?
A friend of mine gifted me a wearable technology tool. She knew how much I was struggling with my pain. In my darkest moment I didn't have any solutions, and she was always looking out for me.
This produced changed her life, and she wanted to see what it would do for me. The moment the technology connected to me I stopped shaking for the first time in 3 years. I prayed for a miracle for 6 years and couldn't find a solution. I was at the end of my rope. My friend stepped in to present this miracle from God. I didn't take the socks off for 7 days. Since my discovery of this product, the company has expanded into various new applications of wearing them as patches.
Now we have 15 different patches that support health and wellness.
Social media is a big way you are able to share your message. What has it been like for you to see the way people around the world are responding?
I'm very honored that people resonate with my story and find hope through it. Social media allows me to connect with so many people. I've created a community that together we are stronger in our collective mission. Anyone can do this. Anyone can share their story! People will support you and your journey, but you have to be willing to put yourself out there.
You said recently in a video that this is not easy for you. What helps you to keep showing up, even when it’s hard?
People that are struggling in chronic pain help me stay motivated to continue to share my story. The mission is to change lives and give people hope that living a better quality of life is possible. Doctors gave me no hope and told me I'd live the rest of my days in a wheelchair. I am the testimony that miracles do happen and you just have to pray & believe it will be alright.
What advice do you have for others who believe they have a story to share?
Show up! Be heard! Live in your power. Don't worry about what other people think. Use your pain for purpose and don't be afraid to express who you are. It will heal and release you from what no longer serves you.
Thanks for all you do, Irene. How can our audience stay connected with you?
Follow me on all social media platforms:
https://www.instagram.com/gothealth_vaksberg?igsh=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ%3D%3D&utm_source=qr
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/irene.vaksberg?mibextid=LQQJ4d
LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/irenevaksberg
YouTube: https://youtube.com/@irenevaksberg-painManagement


No comments:
Post a Comment