Conversations Magazine, March/April 2024

Conversations Magazine, March/April 2024

Monday, August 29, 2011

MODEL CITIZEN: Mathurin Owona


Model Citizen: Mathurin Owona

Age: 28

Hometown: Yaounde( Cameroon)

Currently living in Washington D. C.

Mathurin in his own words: As a fashion model, my interests are very detailed. I always want to become a super model. In the same industry I want to act and be in commercials. Fashion is one of my natural gifts therefore I want to be exposed and showcase my talents to the world. I decided to do this as a profession because I first enjoy doing it and also to show people the importance of fashion.

What keep me motivated as I pursue my goals and dreams?
I want to be successful to live a better life;and I always want to be part of those who are making this world a better place not only for me and other now but for future generations as well.


What advice would you share with anyone looking to pursue their own dreams?
The advice I can give to those who are looking to make their mark by pursuing their dreams are : You have power if you have the desire. Your dreams and goals can come true if you have the desire and the courage to face all the challenges while pursuing them. Always believe in yourself knowing deep in your heart that you can do whatever you set out to do. Never listen to those who said you were not good or good enough because you're. Commit yourself to always move forward everything and anything is possible good luck.

Find out more information about Mathurin at www.facebook.com/mathurin.petit.

No comments:

Post a Comment