Conversations Magazine, March/April 2024

Conversations Magazine, March/April 2024

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Actor Frankie Cedano: Motivated By the Struggle, Pursuing His Dreams



It's been quite a year for actor Frankie Cedano, and he has been sharing it all with his fans around the world through social media. Most recently you've seen him on shows like QUEEN SUGAR on the Oprah Winfrey Network, and he's gearing up for a busy 2017.

"I've been doing acting for five years," he told Cyrus Webb recently on Conversations, "but this year has been such a blessing," As to why he shares his experiences online, Frankie says "I like to share my journey online to motivate people to show them there's a way out" of where they might see themselves.

Motivating others is really just a part of who he is. "Motivation is the key," he says. "You have to be passionate, take something you like in life and be persistent in it... If you work hard and are patient it will all work out."

What led Frankie Cedano to acting? "I started out in the entertainment business as a club promoter," he explained. After that he went into production and became the face of a TV show in Atlanta. That's when he realized what was possible. "I could actually motivate people through this," he realized. "I could use this to bring millions of people together." Fast forward to 2016 he has been able to do just that.

"I get motivated and inspired by other people," Frankie says. There are going to be struggles, but he says you have to work through it. "It motivates me to know that I motivate others. It's an awesome feeling."

Stay connected with Frankie on Twitter and Instagram. Listen to Frankie Cedano's entire conversation with Webb below:


No comments:

Post a Comment