Conversations Magazine, March/April 2024

Conversations Magazine, March/April 2024

Monday, December 26, 2016

Model Donavon Dalton: Challenging Himself Towards His Own Greatness

As the year is winding down, individuals like model Donavon Dalton are not just reflecting on what they have done but already looking ahead.

"It's been great," he told host Cyrus Webb on #ConversationsLIVE about the journey to doing what he loves as a model. "It's been more than I could have expected. I've received so much love. It's been an awesome experience so far."

For Dalton it's more than just about taking a good picture. "To me modeling is basically a form of art," he told Webb. "It's a form of expression. Through modeling I am able to speak out on a lot of things that I've been through and are going on in world."

He credits his family and support system for keeping him motivated, but he also says that he is his biggest critic, pushing himself with every project. "With every shoot, every different show I'm constantly learning different things,"he says.

Follow Donavon on Instagram at http://www.instagram.com/iamthe_oneking. Listen to the entire interview below.

Photo credit: Dannielle Reeh

1 comment:

  1. This was a great segment with donavon. He has truly inspired me by the power of his words and his actions.. keep up the good work bro.

    ReplyDelete