Conversations Magazine, March/April 2024

Conversations Magazine, March/April 2024

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Actress Sonia Rockwell: Enjoying Every Moment of Life & Success

by Cyrus Webb

'Happiness is living in every moment.' That is just one of the quotes that actress Sonia Rockwell enjoys, and she is applying it in her life each and every day.

I recently had the opportunity to talk with Sonia on Conversations LIVE the radio show about the journey she has had, and the appreciation she feels for doing work that she loves.

"I pride myself in living a life of passion," she told me. "I gotta feel it with every fiber of my being. That's the thing that I enjoy about being an actor. You can be a voice. I love encouraging others to go for their dreams." Sonia is also an acting teaching, helping individuals of all ages to become better in their craft. "That's something I want to instill in them: If they have a desire for something to go after it."

For Sonia this is isn't just a career. "When you find pleasure and fun in what you're doing it's not work," she told me. "I feel like I'm playing every day. It's just fun."

Even with all she has been able to do in television and movies, she says there are still those moments that blow her mind. When she is doing an interview or walking the red carpet she says she still has to remind herself of this: "This is my life. I created this with all the choices I've made in my life. I've brought myself here." She then adds, "I feel so blessed."
Stay connected with Sonia on Instagram and Twitter. Listen to the full interview with Sonia below:

No comments:

Post a Comment