Conversations Magazine, March/April 2024

Conversations Magazine, March/April 2024

Friday, December 16, 2016

[From Me, To You] Do You Believe In YOU?

I do believe it's one of the most important questions you can ask yourself today: Do you believe in yourself?

The simple truth is that belief or faith is essential for everything that you do, especially when it comes to your goals and dreams. Through this year I have found that the moment when my faith or belief increases I am more energized to accomplish what I have set out for myself. Such is true of those profiled in this issue of Conversations Magazine. I'm calling this our "Confidence" issue, because it really boils down to the fact that no matter what your interest or where you might see yourself, you have to get to a place where you can have confidence that you can do the things you say you want to do.

In this issue you will read about authors, recording artists, models and others who have identified what their passion and purpose is and then do the things necessary to make them a reality. Are all of their lives perfect? No. Have their accomplishments come without challenges or disappointments? No. Did their difficulties and trials stop them? Absolutely NOT! That is why their stories are so powerful. They have been where you might be, but they resolved not to stay there.

That is my hope for you. I want you to not just believe that it worked for others but know that it can work for you as well. Believe in that thing that burns within you, and most importantly believe that you were created with something that was meant to be shared. How far you are able to go with it is completely up to you.

Happy reading!



Cyrus Webb, Editor-In-Chief
Conversations Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment