Conversations Magazine, March/April 2024

Conversations Magazine, March/April 2024

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Why the World Is Going "Country Crazy" for Artist Amy Rose

She entered her first singing competition at the age of 5, and it was one of those things that would change her life forever.

It was just a little over a year ago that I was first introduced to Country Music Artist Amy Rose---and even then I knew that she was something special. She is one of those individuals that what you see is definitely what you get---and her fans are responding to her in a big way.

Now with 2014 in full swing she releases her new single "Country Crazy" on Amazon.com and iTunes, and as expected it is true Amy Rose through and through. I got a chance to talk with her just hours before the official release of the single, and when asked about what this musical ride has been like she told me this: "To describe it honestly it feels like such a dream. I want people to just pinch me so I can wake me up, because a lot of this seems so surreal." It is definitely real, and the awards she is winning for her talent as well as the music lovers she is entertaining is proof of that. "I am so happy that I can walk around everyday with an open mind and heart and do what I like to do, and that's sing."

The new single "Country Crazy" gives you a story of a woman who can exist in all areas of the world, but at her core is a country girl just waiting to break free. That is definitely Amy. "I think a lot of people can relate to the way that I am," she told me. "That is the way I portray myself in my music." When she got into the business that was one thing she knew would never change. "I just wanted to be me and be true to myself." And it is that truth that is resonating with fans and critics alike.

Get the single "Country Crazy" through your favorite online retailer. Stay in touch with all things Amy Rose at www.amyrosemusic.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment