Click below to order Conversations' 25 Women Changing the World 2024

Click below to order Conversations' 25 Women Changing the World 2024
Click above to order your copy on Amazon for $8.99!

Sunday, July 21, 2024

[To You, From Me] Why I Know You Can Change the World

Crafting this year's 25 Women Changing the World for you has not been without some difficulty. I have to be honest with you about that. 

This issue was originally scheduled to come out in March, however, due to our busy schedule with the radio show and our Amazon programming it was delayed. For that, I personally apologize. 

I'm telling you this because even with the delay, you are now reading the issue that I know will be one of our best of the year. Why do I say that? Because it was birthed through challenges, hard work and persistence. In fact, that is the message I want you to take away from the women we have featured in this issue. They are changing the world, and they are reminding us all that it is possible to do the same. 

I was raised by two strong women, my grandmother Quattie Webb and my mother Zattie Webb Sims. I saw firsthand the challenges they faced, the difficulties they had to overcome---but I also saw the joy they had for doing their best. That is why I choose to honor them in the work I do everyday. I wouldn't be who I am without them.

For you there might be things you have had to overcome. Maybe there are hills you are currently climbing. I want this issue to remind you that regardless of all that, you can change the world. You can make a difference. You can show others what is possible. 

As you read the features here think about ways you can emulate their courage, tenacity and grit. I also want you to think of ways you have already demonstrated your ability to keep moving, even in spite of challenges. This message is a celebration for us all, because each of us have the power to do something amazing. 

Feel free to let me know what you think of our list. Also let me know about those who have impacted your own life. 

As always, thank you for your support of Conversations Magazine. Happy reading! 


Cyrus Webb, Editor-In-Chief

Conversations Magazine/ Mississippi Success Magazine 

No comments:

Post a Comment