Click below to order Conversations' 25 Women Changing the World 2024

Click below to order Conversations' 25 Women Changing the World 2024
Click above to order your copy on Amazon for $8.99!

Saturday, July 20, 2024

BILLIE EILISH: Changing the World One Melody at a Time


by Cyrus Webb

"Who is that?"

Like many, this was my first reaction when I heard WHEN THE PARTY'S OVER for the first time. That lyrics connected with me on such a deep level, and I headed to Google to discover the force behind the song. It was, of course, Billie Eilish. 

Since she burst on the musical scene she has been able to make her mark, giving us songs that make you move, make you think and make you connect with your feelings in ways few artists can do. This happened again for me when I heard BURY A FRIEND. 

For many their introduction to Eilish was with the hit song WHAT WAS I MADE FOR? from Barbie. Regardless of what era you came in on, I think it's safe to say that Billie Eilish is a force that is changing the world one melody at a time--and I can't wait to see what she has in store forr us next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment