Conversations Magazine, March/April 2024

Conversations Magazine, March/April 2024

Friday, March 17, 2017

MODEL CITIZEN: Monique Navratil

Hailing from Sydney, Australia, 21 year old Monique Navratil is off to a great start in 2017 pursuing her modeling dreams---and nothing is going to stop her.

Conversations was able to catch up with the driven young woman and discuss her goals and dreams and what it's been like for her to do work that she loves. Monique even shares advice for others out there about the importance of pursuing your passion,.

What is it that keeps you inspired towards pursuing your goals and dreams?
My inspiration and motivation derives my creative passion and my want to make my family proud and to soak up all of the opportunities that my parents and grandparents fought so hard for me to have.

When did you first realize that model or acting was something you were interested in?
I began dancing in my early childhood, but as I slowly grew older my interest into acting and modelling soon begun to sprout. I began acting classes at the age of 10. However, I did not begin modelling until the age of 18/19.

What are some of the goals you have for yourself in 2017?
I want to set new standards for myself with my modelling career. I want to refine my skill set, re-freshen my portfolio and make more time for my modelling. The past few years I have been busy with my studies and charity work I was not able to make sufficient time for my modelling. 2017 is going to be the year that I make time and pursue every avenue that I can.

How as social media helped you in sharing your gifts and talents with the world?
Social media is a great outlet for sharing and following others journeys with their passions. It definitely keeps me motivated and allows me to aim higher than I ever thought I could.

What advice would have you have for anyone—regardless of their profession—when it comes to pursuing their own goals?
Never give up on your dreams. Not matter how unachievable they may seem. As a young girl I was quite shy and would have never dreamed of achieving all that I have so far. Nothing is unachievable. All you need to do is put a little bit of faith into yourself, tell yourself that you can do it and watch what the universe brings to you.

Stay connected with Monique at www.Instagram.com/moniquenavratil_ and www.facebook.com/themoniquenavratil.


No comments:

Post a Comment