Conversations Magazine, March/April 2024

Conversations Magazine, March/April 2024

Saturday, October 16, 2021

DREAM BY DESIGN ENTREPRENEUR SPOTLIGHT: Carlotta Taylor


by Melissa Banks


Carlotta, you have many different businesses and you’re successful. I also noticed you are passionate about helping and inspiring women to be the best version of themselves. Why is this important to you?

Inspiring women is a passion of mine. All my life I heard women do not support each other. I am a leader in my field. One of the most important things I have learned over the years is to never present a problem without presenting a solution. The reason I inspire women is because I desire to be a part of the solution and to change the narrative. 

You shared with our audience on the radio show DREAM BY DESIGN how your start was tough, and you went through a lot. That said, look at you now. What made the difference for you?

I believe it has been the roughness and toughness of my biological father, the softness of my mother, all my life’s lessons, and the favor of God. 

What is your Secret Sauce to being able to keep going? How do you stay motivated enough to go hard every day?

I have experienced a lot of pain. When new painful situations arise that would normally break the average person, I normally tell myself, “If I can make it through the storms that have already passed, I can make it through this!”

Why is it important to you to bring as many people as possible along with you?

I want to make a difference. It is not about me. It’s about impacting lives, one person at a time. 

I love that! Carlotta, what is next for you?

Well I cannot tell it all just yet. Be sure to stay tuned, because something wonderful is brewing. One thing for certain, continuously working on personal growth and development is always present as I move forward. 

Thank you for your time. How can our audience stay connected to you?

IG: @officialcarlottataylor 

FB: Carlotta Taylor 

Clubhouse: Carlotta Taylor 

www.carlottataylor.com 

shor.by/carlottataylor 

Text Carlotta to 888111 


No comments:

Post a Comment