Conversations Magazine, March/April 2024

Conversations Magazine, March/April 2024

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

MODEL CITIZEN: Lauren Eichhorn


Model Citizen: Lauren Eichhorn
Age: 21 years old
Hometown: Daytona Beach, FL
Height: 5'4
Interests: Writing/Swimming/Dancing/Anything fun and active/Traveling

Lauren in here own words: Although I've just started out, I feel that I am a great fit for the industry. I know it's tough out there, but if I can make it, I can definitely show other girls out there that they can make it too. And that's what I aim to do. I am just a regular girl, you know? I am someone's daughter, someone's older sister, I am a friend and a student. Being a model would give me the chance to be a "role" model of sorts. I would like to put out an image that anyone can be someone to look up to. I am friendly and hardworking and would love a chance to pursue a career in the industry (even if it's just a career on the side). I find modeling exciting and fun! It's an opportunity to try new things and meet new people, and that's what I am all about!

"I think I've always been interested in modeling on some level. I remember getting all glammed up with my younger sister back in middle school and taking pictures of each other. I think it made us more confident and we had so much fun! I just remember thinking, "I could do this for a living, you know? How hard can it be? We're doing it right now after all."


How do you keep yourself motivated? I keep myself motivated by having fun. I try not to take rejection too personally. I realized that if I like something enough, I shouldn't give up. Let me tell you, having two jobs that aren't all that glamorous (one as a fry cook and the other as a smoothie maker) really keeps me looking for modeling jobs on the side. So far, I haven't had much luck, but opportunities are everywhere! Right time, right place, you know? And like I said, I don't intend to give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment