Conversations Magazine, March/April 2024

Conversations Magazine, March/April 2024

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Fitness Trainer and Model Branden Nicholson Brings Inspiration to Conversations in August

Branden Nicholson / Photo Credit: Black Russian Studios NYC
During the month of August visitors to Conversations Magazine's website as well as readers of the print magazine will be treated to doses of inspiration courtesy of fitness trainer and model Branden Nicholson.

Beginning August 1st Nicholson and Conversations Magazine's Editor-In-Chief Cyrus Webb, will be sharing what's being called "31 Days of Inspiration". The goal? To get you in the right place mentally to go about facing the day at your strongest.

"We're excited to be working with Branden on this project," says Webb. "I reached out to him about the 31 Days project after interviewing him on Conversations LIVE and prepping an interview for our Aug./Sept. issue of Conversations Magazine and he was agreed to do it.

Nicholson, who is the founder and CEO of B. Nick Fitness, has dedicated his life to not just getting his clients in the best shape possible but stimulating them mentally to face the challenges in front of them. His love of fitness and wellness came 8 years ago when he snapped his right femur bone in half.

"I was rushed to the hospital and had three major surgeries that left me with a 28 inch rod in me with four screws to hold it in place," he says "I was in the hospital for over 2 months. I could not walk for a full year." During this time Nicholson went through the doubt that so plagues so many. "I went from people and coaches calling me everyday to everyone giving up on me including the doctors. I was told I would never return to the football field and would never be able to walk again in life."

Some would have allowed that diagnosis to end any hope they had. Not Branden Nicholson. "Through all of this God was showing and telling me that this is not where I was going to end up at. I used my pain to push me through prosperity. I beat all odds against me.I am here to tell you that when you are going through pain I know exactly what you are feeling, because I have been there. I will tell you this much, if you work through your pain, the other side is your reward.I learned that pain isn't permanent, you can get through this because you are bigger and better then your pain. I proved everyone wrong that tried to stop me, kill my dreams to walk again, that Impossible is nothing.I got this far using my pain.God showed me he had a bigger plan for my life."

Through the "31 Days of Inspiration" it is Nicholson and Webb's hope that readers will be able to find that inner strength to push forward even when the odds seem against them.

Nicholson has this message for anyone going through a trial or situation where they feel there is no hope: "I'm telling you not to give up but to push through it. Pain is temporary.It may last for a minute, hour, day or even a year, but eventually it will subside and something else would take its place.But if you quit that will last forever! "

Look for Nicholson's "31 Days of Inspiration" beginning August 1, 2013 at www.conversationsmag.com and the full list in the Aug./Sept. issue of Conversations Magazine that premiers Mon. Aug. 19, 2013.

For more information on Branden Nicholson visit www.brandennicholson.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment