Conversations Magazine, March/April 2024

Conversations Magazine, March/April 2024

Tuesday, July 25, 2023

[To You, From Me] My Love Letter to Books

 


Books have been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. 

As a child that was my favorite past-time, more so than playing with my toys or with my friends. I have always felt a connection with the written word. Fiction and Non-fiction spoke to me in ways that few things were able to. It was no wonder, then, that I knew that being a writer was something I wanted to pursue as an adult. 

This issue of Conversations Magazine shares that love of books with you, the reader. You'll find interviews and features of both non-fiction and fiction for all ages, with the hope that you will find something that speaks to you and those around you.

On the cover you see authors Manswell T. Peterson and Rosalie Turner, both are authors who are able to not just tell stories but inspire their readers, too. That is the gift I have found that books are able to give. They speak a language that resonates in ways that few things can. Sometimes it's just about finding the right book or author to fit your interests.

My hope with this issue is to introduce you to authors you will want to get to know more about as well as stories that will move you to do SOMETHING in your life. Even if writing or reading doesn't seem to be for you, I believe you will find something in this issue that will connect on some level

Enjoy this love letter to books and the authors that write them.

Happy reading! 




Cyrus Webb, Editor-In-Chief of Conversations Magazine/

Mississippi Success Magazine


 


No comments:

Post a Comment