Conversations Magazine, March/April 2024

Conversations Magazine, March/April 2024

Monday, April 9, 2012

Conversations Magazine: 6 Years Later

When I began Conversations Magazine in April 2006 it was with the mission of sharing in print some of the interviews I had been able to have on Conversations LIVE the radio show. I didn't know where it would lead or if it would last, but I believed there was a place for the publication.

Though we have gone through some changes over the years, one thing that has remained true about Conversations Magazine is its reflection of our audience and ability to reach people where they are. Now here we are six years later, sharing with you some of the best and brightest that the world has to offer, and it is because of your support.

In this anniversary issue I wanted to give you not just the best discussions possible but the tools you will need to be able to reach your own milestones in whatever you might be doing. I have said it before, and I will say it again: we can't make it in this world by ourselves. We are going to have to connect with individuals who share our vision and who see our success as part of their own success.

One of the most exciting facets of this issue is that this year I was reconnected with literary talent Elissa Gabrielle. She and I were first introduced some six years ago, and though we lost contact for a number of years we are back in each other's lives. The timing couldn't have been more perfect. I was able to snag her for the cover, catching up with her when it comes to what she has been up to and getting her advice for others when it comes to going for their dreams.

Then there is my conversation with Greg Jacobs, half of the team that brought the world the powerful documentary LOUDER THAN A BOMB. If that interview doesn't motivate you to find your own personal greatness I don't know what will.

We also celebrate the literary talent of authors Pamela Bitterman and F. J. Dagg, two individuals who were recognized in 2011 by the Character Building Counts Book Awards and are still basking in that accomplishment as well as opening themselves up to what is next for them and their respective books.

In the end this issue is really a thank you for all of those who stood by us and were rooting for our success. It is because of you that I am able to say today that Conversations Magazine is definitely feeding the love of life of over 3k yearly subscribers each and every month.

Have others you want to see featured or have comments about some of those you have read about? Contact me at cawebb4@juno.com or 601.896.5616.



Cyrus Webb, Editor-In-Chief
Conversations Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment