I love to read, and thankfully in my profession I am able to read each and every day--as well as be introduced to new books and authors that I get to pass on to my audience through the radio show, web-series, book club and social media. As the year is coming to a close I wanted to share with you 10 books that I have had the privilege of reading that you might want to add to your reading list.
These books either were released after I compiled Conversations' Top Books of 2016 or will be new releases for 2017. Either way they are definitely worth your consideration.
- "Sisters One, Two Three" by Nancy Star (Lake Union Publishing)
- "I Liked My Life" by Abby Fabiaschi (St. Martin's Press)
- "Ashes" by Steven Manchester (The Story Plant)
- "Copycat" by Kimberla Lawson Roby (Grand Central Publishing)
- "Say Goodbye For Now" by Catherine Ryan Hyde (Lake Union Publishing)
- "Live, Love, Explore" by Leon Logothetis (Reader's Digest)
- "No Arms to Hold Me" by Zach Tate and Elissa Gabrielle (The Imprint Mass Media)
- "Her Every Fear" by Peter Swanson (William Morrow)
- "A Fatal Twist" by Tracy Weber (Midnight Ink Books)
- "Forever Is the Worst Long Time" by Camille Pagan (Lake Union Publishing)