Conversations Magazine, March/April 2024

Conversations Magazine, March/April 2024

Friday, January 27, 2017

Actress Christina Ricci talks Amazon Video's Z:The Beginning of Everything

With the new year a new show hit Amazon Video this month: Z: The Beginning of Everything. Starring actress Christina Ricci, who was inspired by the story after reading Z: A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald by author Therese Anne Fowler, the series takes us into the lives of Zelda and F. Scott Fitzgerald, from their courtship in Montgomery, Alabama, to their splash onto the New York social scene.

Recently actress Christina Ricci walked the Amazon Prime Red Carpet and spoke with Frankie Grande and Rachel Smith of Amazon's live show Style Code Live to talk about her new show and more.

"It was amazing," Ricci told them when discussing bringing Zelda to live. "I did so much reading in order to develop the series, I had so much information about her in my mind. And that really allows you to relax and trust yourself to behave in a spontaneous kind of impulsive way that lends so much to the part. So, It was intimidating, but I was so scared I did so much research that [I felt like] I was covered."

Stay connected with Christina Ricci and Z: The Beginning of Everything online. 






No comments:

Post a Comment