Conversations Magazine, March/April 2024

Conversations Magazine, March/April 2024

Thursday, July 21, 2011

From Me, To You


Since the last issue of this magazine I have experienced three milestones: Conversations the radio show turned eight, I celebrated my 36th birthday and Conversations Book Club hosted its 100th author. All three are events I am proud of, but for me it reinforced the very purpose of why I feel I am here---why any of us are here.

One of the things I now appreciate more is the power within all of us. No matter who we are or where we live, what truly matters is what we do with the time we have while here on earth. 24 hours. It is the common denominator that we all share, and it is also the very thing that gives us all value. The question we have to ask ourselves is this: Are we making the most of the time we have?

I know it's not easy. We all have distractions that make it difficult for us to focus on the positives and the the good around all of us. I struggle with it myself, but I recognize the alternative.

In this issue we are giving you stories of inspiration, triumph and interesting profiles that will make you laugh, smile and hopefully think a little more. As with other issues it is my hope that you will find someone you can relate to and learn from.

What I got from the people you will read about here is the common thread of not giving up. No matter what their professions, each of them have stuck to what they believe and now they can inspire people like you and more.

Throughout this issue you will also find comments from some of our readers as well as those who have been guests on our radio show. We also want to hear from you! Have a comment about something you've read or heard on our programs? Email me at cawebb4@juno.com. Your comments might be used on our website or in a future issue of our magazine.

Until next time happy reading and make sure you do all you can to make today a productive one.


Cyrus Webb, Editor-In-Chief

____________________________________________________________
57 Year Old Mom Looks 27!
Mom Reveals $5 Wrinkle Trick That Has Angered Doctors!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4e28894e79bbd12567fst06vuc

No comments:

Post a Comment