Conversations Magazine, March/April 2024

Conversations Magazine, March/April 2024

Saturday, May 23, 2015

(To You, From Me) Why 'Acting on Faith' Is the Only Way to Success

So much has happened since my last Letter From the Editor for Conversations Magazine.

First, I released my first book, WORDS I CHOOSE TO LIVE BY (published by Bonita & Hodge Publishing) to an enthusiastic response. It's designed to give you daily affirmations to focus on as you are going throughout your life. In just a couple of months it has gotten praise from literally around the globe including from celebrities like media personality/author Leeza Gibbons and living legend Dionne Warwick.

My reach on the airwaves has also grown. We are on the across the world online and on select radio stations across the country, including weeknights in my home state of Mississippi on WYAD 94.1 FM in Yazoo City, Mississippi.

All of these blessings are humbling for me as I try to walk daily in my purpose, but I want you to know that they only happened because I had the faith to believe I could do it.

So many times we talk ourselves out of the blessings that are meant for us, and this keeps us looking backwards instead of ahead. I'm here to remind you that looking back is not the answer. In fact, the only way you are sure to not achieve your personal greatness is by telling yourself that you can't.

In this issue of Conversations Magazine you will meet individuals that are truly acting on faith in their lives and reaping the rewards. You will enjoy profiles with actors and recording artists that could have chosen to be defined by their past or what people told them. Instead, they believed they could do more in their lives and took the steps needed to do just that.

I hope they will inspire you to do the same in your life, and I would like for you to share with me how you are doing the work to see your dreams come true.

Until next time,





Cyrus Webb, Editor-In-Chief
Conversations Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment