Conversations Magazine, March/April 2024

Conversations Magazine, March/April 2024

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Recording Artist Daniel Peter: Creating Music That Won't Leave You Alone

by Cyrus Webb

Growing up he dealt with bullying and being misunderstood, but recording artist Daniel Peter was able to stay focus and thrive thanks to the support of his Mom and Dad and friends. Today he has a worldwide following online because of his musical skills and he is celebrating the release of his single LEAVE ME ALONE.

When I first heard the song I knew he not only had a talent but that others would be brought in under his spell. That is exactly what has happened. When Daniel stopped by Conversations LIVE to discuss the release of the single and what the experience has been like for it he was quite excited about the impact the song was having. "It's been a great experience," he said. "Now I can share the things that are happening in everyone's lives. LEAVE ME ALONE is a song that everyone can relate to. "

Considering the encouragement he received at home, it is no wonder that Daniel Peter has found his calling through music. "When I was young my father always sang to me," he told me.
"I was interested in what he was doing, and I taught myself how to sing." His sharing his music online led to his being noticed on the popular site Youtube. "Now I'm on the road," he said, living a dream.

"I was kinda surprised when I was at the pool and a group of my friends was singing my song," he told me when I asked about what it has been like to have a song available for the world to hear and share. "I didn't know it would spread that fast." Though it has been a lot of hard work, Daniel is proud of the journey so far. "I feel very proud of what I have accomplished," he told me. "I have always wanted a chance to do something with my life." The interesting thing about his wanting to use his life for good is that it's not just about him. During the interview he shared that his father is fighting cancer right now, and Daniel wants to be able to help his father as well as others in need. "I want to make everyone feel loved. So many people don't get a chance. I want to let people know that there is nothing you can't do. "

Daniel told me that his quote is "Live your dream." He shares with his friends and fans the importance of not giving up. "Everyone can get a chance," he told me. "You got to keep going, no matter what anyone says or does. It's your life."

Find out more information about Daniel Peter at www.danielpetermusic.com. You can also find his Facebook Fan Page online and follow him on Twitter at www.twitter.com/danielwpeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment