Conversations Magazine, March/April 2024

Conversations Magazine, March/April 2024

Saturday, December 26, 2015

[To You, From Me] Discovering Your WHY In Life

"Why?"

It's a question as a child I found myself asking or thinking quite a bit when I would be told something or see something going on around me. Maybe you were the same way or still find yourself asking that simple yet profound question today.

When I was reflecting on the year that has been 2015 for my brand and me I couldn't help but smile at what we have been able to do and think about the work that still lies ahead. Every day I can honestly say I get up excited about what Conversations and I are accomplishing: the people I connect, the interviews I am able to host and the events that bring me together with like-minded individuals. For me, the reason I have been able to experience a measure of success and growth is because I have been singular in my vision of creating great content that brings people enjoyment and inspiration. When people ask me how I am able to do what I do to the extent that I do it, I share the above with them. THAT is my WHY.

What about you? As you look at where you are and what you want, do you find yourself asking why you do what you do or why isn't it happening for you the way you think it should? The answer to that question is pivotal, and in the conversation I had with fitness trainer and model Branden Nicholson we discussed how identifying your why will help you stay focused on what you want and help guide you in getting there.

As you go throughout this issue and read the conversations featured or see those that are being spotlighted remember that each of them, just like you, had a goal or vision. They have been able to get to where they are simply because their actions have answered their why. Going into a new year that is what I want you to reflect upon: Is your Why clear? Do you know what your endgame is and how you are going to get there? This might mean a change in direction, but even that is good if it will bring you one step closer to your goals and dreams.

Here's wishing you a purposeful 2016, and may all that you desire and work towards find success.




Cyrus Webb, Editor-In-Chief
Conversations Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment